Apply Today for the 2021 Cooperative Leadership Intensive!
Join members of NYC co-ops and solidarity economy enterprises for a deep dive into how we work—individually, collectively, and in community. With curriculum developed in partnership with the Philadelphia Area Cooperative Alliance and delivered by skilled and seasoned facilitators, participants will learn how to:
- Identify, analyze, and respond to how does power operate in our organizations and our society
- Effectively relate and respond to our individual needs as leaders
- Respond to white supremacy, patriarchy, ableism, and oppression showing up in our organizations and leadership
- Deepen understanding and knowledge of the unique qualities needed for a cooperative leader
- Identify, address, and prevent burnout in ourselves and our organizations
- Use somatic tools to support healthy group functioning
- Deepen democratic decision-making
- Gain understanding and awareness of different kinds of leadership styles and personalities, and how to best make use of them in a team
- Deepen conflict resolution skills
- Gain a deeper understanding and analysis of the ways co-ops, gardens, and solidarity enterprise can effectively integrate with social movements
The CLI will be held – remotely – over the following dates in 2021: February 17th, March 17th, April 21st, May 19th, June 17th.
Members of worker-owned cooperatives, food cooperatives, housing cooperatives, HDFCs, community land trusts, community gardens, CSAs, and community development credit unions are eligible to attend. Apply here