Food cooperatives face a unique challenge in today’s political and economic climate. While the grocery industry has become ever more consolidated, corrupt, and centralized, consumers also have more choices than ever for organic, local, and natural foods that have long … Read More
- Membership and Programs Coordinator, CEANYC
- Member Services Representative, Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union
- Affordable Housing Project Associate + Organizing and Policy Director, Urban Homesteading Assistance Board
- Executive director or Co-Director + Youth Biker Composter, BK Rot
- Development Consultant for Movement-Oriented Community Land Trust, East Harlem El Barrio Community Land Trust
Check Out Our Upcoming Events
The Cooperative Economics Alliance of NYC (CEANYC) seeks a Membership and Programs Coordinator. This person will work remotely (though must be based in NYC) and support CEANYC 20-25 hours per week with programs, operations, membership outreach, communications, and other key … Read More
This past May, CEANYC joined the NYC Network of Worker Cooperatives (NYCNOWC) and the Urban Homesteading Assistance Board (UHAB) to host the first in a series of events called Rebuilding with Our Powers Combined, giving a chance to the dozens … Read More
Join the Cooperative Economics Alliance
Membership gives you access to our network of 200+ NYC-based coops. You can learn from individuals, attend workshops, and contribute to the larger cooperative economy.
Donations helps us provide more training, technology, and expertise to our organizations and helps us facilitate inter-coop collaboration
Most drives, workshops, and events are run entirely by our volunteers. If you're interested in the solidarity economy, this is the fastest way to learn and help.